WTB Nissan 200sx

torquelover

TCG Elite Member
Jun 4, 2013
I know, but I'm trying to build a sleeper again. I had the same one but 4 door a few years ago, with an sr20de and 10 psi turbo xD . But this time I want to upgrade the suspension and brakes, since the one I had torque steered like crazy.

Why not find an early P10 G20? Even better a G20t with LSD. Way better front suspension and no stupid "multi-link beam" out back. I prefer the later models with the airbag instead of the damn motorized shoulder harnesses. I had two of these, a '90 and a '96, the first and last P10s and they were good cars.

SKYLINE

Regular
Apr 21, 2013
I have been looking at g20s but I'm not sure, they look heavy?

But I'm just gonna stick with the 200sx, I'm not building a track car or whatever.

I already know what to expect from sr20s and 200sx/sentras. They are Soo easy to work on. I just was want a car that I can beat the hell out of, drive it hard xD.

My 240sx is super clean, I fixed all the rust it had. I know clean 240s are getting harder and harder to find. Their value is going up! I don't want to mess with it.

Maybe later on I would swap it for an rb26dett, but I think it would make a little front heavy.

Right now it's at a shop getting new foam and leather for its oem seats!

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
I have been looking at g20s but I'm not sure, they look heavy?

But I'm just gonna stick with the 200sx, I'm not building a track car or whatever.

I already know what to expect from sr20s and 200sx/sentras. They are Soo easy to work on. I just was want a car that I can beat the hell out of, drive it hard xD.

My 240sx is super clean, I fixed all the rust it had. I know clean 240s are getting harder and harder to find. Their value is going up! I don't want to mess with it.

Maybe later on I would swap it for an rb26dett, but I think it would make a little front heavy.

Right now it's at a shop getting new foam and leather for its oem seats!

It is mostly the same engine bay, it comes with an sr motor alsoT.. and like the previous poster said way nicer suspension setup. I dealt with the beam on my Maxima and was about a month away from getting it bent to resolve some of the issues and have a panhard bar put on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info