Tapatalk - For the Iphone & Android folk

DanJ

>
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 25, 2007
Aurora
I need to look into this. I downloaded the Beta the other day but I'm not sure what the benefit is really. Thanks though, i uninstalled it because this is pretty much the only forum i frequent and we didn't have it installed at the time.

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
I bought the tapatalk version (full version) and I still end up using the browser. $3.17 app that I don't really use. It's pretty nice and all, and I'm gonna try getting more into it, but I like the feel from the browser. I know where what is right away, and with tapatalk, I have to search through the new posts (even ones from threads/forums I don't frequent).

But as mentioned...It is actually quicker since there's no images and what not. You just scroll down what/where you want, and you can reply from that. As in a browser, you go to the forum, find the thread, then scroll to the bottom or quote somebody and make your reply. It's not much quicker IMO, but since I've only have been using my browser, it seems much nicer to keep it that way. I will actually give tapatalk a try and see how things turns out.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
updated...

We have recently released Tapatalk for iPhone and Android update that we had promised in last email back in early April. These releases include Search (iPhone) and Sub-forums bookmarking (Android) features, plus few others on-going updates including major performance improvement (on Android) and ability to mark the forum as read (iPhone).

not sure what else beyond that.

Thread Info