Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
We ended support for it awhile back and actually (should be at least) pulled it from the App Store. Apple wanted to charge to be a developer and they can get fucked.

For iphone users, please download the tapatalk main app or use our mobile theme in your browser.

giphy.gif

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Double check it anyway (for the update). I'm looking at the back end stuff to make sure something isnt weird...but as far as I'm aware, you're the first to bring up this specific issue.

Can you screenshot the error por favor?

Also, you can clear cache for the app, as that will usually fix a lot of bugs (for any app). Long press on the app > app info > storage > clear cache.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Also, download the normal tapatalk app to see if the problem exists there.

I've never been all that happy with the support our official app receives, as its usually a few version BEHIND the official tapa app....so a lot of things break for no reason...but I like having branding so I keep it.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Double check it anyway (for the update). I'm looking at the back end stuff to make sure something isnt weird...but as far as I'm aware, you're the first to bring up this specific issue.

Can you screenshot the error por favor?

Also, you can clear cache for the app, as that will usually fix a lot of bugs (for any app). Long press on the app > app info > storage > clear cache.

Did as you said and same shit happening

khwMYOs.jpg

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Also, download the normal tapatalk app to see if the problem exists there.

I've never been all that happy with the support our official app receives, as its usually a few version BEHIND the official tapa app....so a lot of things break for no reason...but I like having branding so I keep it.

Not familiar with tapatalk, is that a separate app?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Through the play store...?

Open Play Store, find the app and click update. Theres no reason one shouldnt be available, considering you are so many versions back.

Unless your phone is old or something and running an older version of Android...which I highly doubt...the update should be available.

IF there is no update (for some reason), download tapatalk and just ditch our app. Link was posted a few posts up.

Thread Info