Can't see notifications and can't "like" posts

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
When i click the "Your Notifications: 1" in the top right it takes me to the subscribed threads page and just says "you have no subscribed threads".

Also, when i click "like" on a post, it doesn't go through. This is on google chrome on my work computer, which has always worked just fine.

It works on my phone though

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
You are now the second person to have this issue. I have yet to run into this on various forms of chrome and computer. I'll have to "submit" a support ticket to [MENTION=288]Jack[/MENTION].

Do you have any weird extensions turned on? Maybe turn them all off then give it a try.

Chester Copperpot

Unvaxxed Untermensch
TCG Premium
May 7, 2010
Blanco el Norte
Yesterday I got a bunch of likes that never went through to my notifications, I just happened to see them because I eventually did get a notification for one, then saw 2-3 more with recent time stamps. I know it's not browser related but definitely something I noticed.

Also use Chrome and have noticed Connie's issue on my end as well. IE does not seem to have the issue from when I've been forced to use it.

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
lol i hadn't realized that, when i click the smiley in the quick reply box it takes me back to the top of the screen.

oddly enough i just looked at the chrome settings and updates are disabled by our admin. The version i'm running is below. I googled the timeline, looks like it's about 4 months old

Version 62.0.3202.94 (Official Build) (32-bit)

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
So in the "quick reply" box at the bottom of the screen, none of the buttons work except the smiley which just takes me to the top of the thread

in the "reply to thread" page itself (not quick reply), i can change fonts and sizes but the font color option and everything to the right of it doesn't work (not even the smiley)

underneath that row, those buttons don't work. Bold, italic, underline, insert photo, youtube facebook etc all caput. To the right of the text box all those smilies are dead also, can't click

Thread Info