Suggestion for all the shit talking on here

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover
mook usually gets mad when panda posts shit like that. guess its not lock time...yet
i'm sick of dealing w/ the same shit so i'm just gonna let it fly

We need a TCG "Bullshit" jar. Kinda like the traditional swear jar. If you start some bullshit thread or run your mouth and can't back it up, you aren't allowed to post until you contribute $1 or so via Paypal to the "TCG Bullshit" jar to help cover the costs of running this joint. Additionally, you have to wear a "I'm full of bullshit" badge in your sig or avatar for some point of time (week , month, year, etc.)

Just a thought. :dunno:

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
i think we already have a good example of this. look at muffinboy, he talks endless shit that he will never back up, now his account name is changed.

Actually he hardly talks any shit at all. He says a good amount of stupid shit, but that's completely different than 'talking shit.' He does have a lot of shit talked to him, though.

DOC-Z

Chickun maka LOUSY housspaat!
Oct 13, 2008
Johnsburg, IL.
Real Name
-Larry
Since we are discussing 'shit talking', if this shits gonna fly, we need to define this shit. Perhaps have a shit heirarchy to establish various levels of bullshit (stinky shoes, up to your ankles, mid-calf, knees, here's a shovel and Don't Fall, perhaps). Then a post the person on a TCG shit-list or some shit. Finally we would have to have a means to compensate some shit if all that shit got crossed or shitted up. I'd hate to see someone get accused of doing or not doing some shit if they were innocent.

Chrisco

is a work in progress
Jan 26, 2008
Downers Grove, IL.
Since we are discussing 'shit talking', if this shits gonna fly, we need to define this shit. Perhaps have a shit heirarchy to establish various levels of bullshit (stinky shoes, up to your ankles, mid-calf, knees, here's a shovel and Don't Fall, perhaps). Then a post the person on a TCG shit-list or some shit. Finally we would have to have a means to compensate some shit if all that shit got crossed or shitted up. I'd hate to see someone get accused of doing or not doing some shit if they were innocent.

Nothin worse than an innocent pile of shit.

TommyGloves

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 23, 2007
CHICAGO
Real Name
Tom Glover

:rofl:

Thread Info