Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
About fucking time.

https://lrmonline.com/news/bob-iger-confirms-marvel-studios-to-head-up-x-men/?no_cache=1

With the deal between Disney and Fox now official, it’s the hope of many a fan that we will soon see the X-Men in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. In speaking with The Hollywood Reporter, Disney CEO Bob Iger has now confirmed that Kevin Feige and his brilliant team over at Marvel will be taking over the X-Men.

“I think it only makes sense. I want to be careful here because of what’s been communicated to the Fox folks, but I think they know. It only makes sense for Marvel to be supervised by one entity. There shouldn’t be two Marvels.”

SMRTSS1

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 12, 2010
Elgin
Avengers 4 is going to reboot the MCU in order for new casts and introduce the Xmen and Fantastic 4. Bet.

Fuck the Fantastic 4. Every attempt to get them traction fails miserably, they’re just not that great on film. Which is sad because if they went into depth on Dr Doom they’d have a few great movies, unfortunately they don’t even hint at how much of a badass and how powerful he is.

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
Fuck the Fantastic 4. Every attempt to get them traction fails miserably, they’re just not that great on film. Which is sad because if they went into depth on Dr Doom they’d have a few great movies, unfortunately they don’t even hint at how much of a badass and how powerful he is.

They are involved in a lot of the epic storylines though. They dont "need" to have a self titled movie, but can be in the background of almost all the others. If that makes sense. They arent known as the first family of comics for nothing.

Plus Im sure a proper Marvel F4 will shit on anything Fox did.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info