Movie Captain Marvel

Kaeghl

TCG Elite Member
Nov 18, 2008
Aurora, IL
well sort of. its one of the alter version of captain marvel, she was a pilot, kidnapped by the kree as they plan to invade earth, brainwashed a bit, was involved in an explosion that fused Kree DNA into her human dna but in a perfect balance that made her kind of overly powerful (Ronan the accuser, Kree, in guardians of the galaxy is able to wield an infinity stone on his own, Thanos needs a glove to handle them) Remember guardians of the galaxy, she is part of a "star team" under Ronan for a bit since he is a Kree.

THis is probably the 90's adventures, then she leaves earth as Binary (stupidly overpowered being that later loses her power) and then becomes Ms Marvel and returns to earth when Fury pages her. In a stand up fight, i would put my money on her over Thanos. There is a reference to her taking a 92 ton hit, and being able to hit BACK with more than 92 tons of force. Then of course her blaster powers, super human everything, and resistance to damage. Did I mention ability to absorb any power other than magic? yeah, she can get crazy.

oh, in the trailer she punches the grandma in the face because she is a Kree infilitrator, the Kree are shape changers.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
well sort of. its one of the alter version of captain marvel, she was a pilot, kidnapped by the kree as they plan to invade earth, brainwashed a bit, was involved in an explosion that fused Kree DNA into her human dna but in a perfect balance that made her kind of overly powerful (Ronan the accuser, Kree, in guardians of the galaxy is able to wield an infinity stone on his own, Thanos needs a glove to handle them) Remember guardians of the galaxy, she is part of a "star team" under Ronan for a bit since he is a Kree.

THis is probably the 90's adventures, then she leaves earth as Binary (stupidly overpowered being that later loses her power) and then becomes Ms Marvel and returns to earth when Fury pages her. In a stand up fight, i would put my money on her over Thanos. There is a reference to her taking a 92 ton hit, and being able to hit BACK with more than 92 tons of force. Then of course her blaster powers, super human everything, and resistance to damage. Did I mention ability to absorb any power other than magic? yeah, she can get crazy.

oh, in the trailer she punches the grandma in the face because she is a Kree infilitrator, the Kree are shape changers.

Well, thanks. Now I don't need to see the movie :rofl:

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
I have never heard of her. Dr Strange also. But I like the movies.

Much like the Avengers were, Ms Marvel is kind of a B-Team compared to the A-Team.

X-Men and Spiderman were Marvel's flagship IP. Avengers was relegated to cheaper productions because the Fanbase wasn't as big.

There is a reason why Fox, and Sony went after X-Men and Spiderman.

Realistically, we have to thank Kevin Feige, for directing the cast & crew of all the MCU movies into the cohesive universe it is. It could have been such a flop and destroyed Marvel as a company.

Not many other movie franchises can claim to have built something like the MCU.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info