TV True Detective Season 3

willizm

Very Nice, Very Evil
TCG Premium
May 13, 2009
The Woodlands, TX
2nd season sucked....IMO, the 1st season was some of the best TV I've seen :dunno:

The problem I had was one of my buddies way over hyped the series for me and after every episode I’m like woah next episode is going to get good and it never did. I got the the finale and was like alright everything is going to get good now and it petered out. Had I walked in with 0 expectations maybe the show would be good.

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
The problem I had was one of my buddies way over hyped the series for me and after every episode I’m like woah next episode is going to get good and it never did. I got the the finale and was like alright everything is going to get good now and it petered out. Had I walked in with 0 expectations maybe the show would be good.

Yeah I've had that problem. I walked into it with almost zero expectations, other than a friend telling me I should watch it. I enjoyed the twists and turns of the story. Bayou folklore is always interesting to me, it's like a whole other world.

I liked what her face's tits

They are real good. Her eyes are super intense though

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Ok first 2 episodes I felt were amazing. There is gonna be a ton to unpack throughout this season.

I feel like it resembles the first season alot with the dark nature of it and the pacing.

Mahershala is killing it and Stephen Dorff is surprising me a ton with his performance so far.

Will continue to watch

Thread Info