Movie Glass

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
Trying to understand this one.

I saw unbreakable with Bruce Willis/Samuel L Jackson, never saw split.

I thought all three were unrelated movies with different stories and such, and now all three main protagonists are in one movie together.

Seems cool, but, I cannot put together the story/plot for all three into one.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill

I thought all three were unrelated movies with different stories and such, and now all three main protagonists are in one movie together.

I was not aware before the Glass trailer that Split was part of the Unbreakable universe. But apparently that was his intention, or at least, he left it open enough that he could add to the universe later.

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010

I was not aware before the Glass trailer that Split was part of the Unbreakable universe. But apparently that was his intention, or at least, he left it open enough that he could add to the universe later.

you NEED to watch split! Watch all the way to the end, might even be a credit scene, cant remember fully, but i just about lost my shit when you find out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info