Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
B/c hes not coming back but the "bourne universe" is, and to tv (USA)...apparently.

So far, its just a pilot thats been ordered.

Jason Bourne Universe Drama Among Pilots Ordered by USA

First up is Treadstone, a project that explores the origin story and present-day actions of a CIA black ops program known as Treadstone, a covert operation that uses behavior modification protocol to turn its agents into nearly unstoppable superhuman assassins. Jason Bourne, the central character in Universal Pictures’ Bourne film franchise, was a product of the program. The series follows new sleeper agents across the globe as they’re mysteriously “awakened” to resume their deadly missions.

Heroes creator Tim Kring serves as the writer and executive producer. Ramin Bahrani will direct the pilot and also serve as an executive producer. Ben Smith and Jeffery Weiner will executive produce on behalf of Captivate. Justin Levy will executive produce alongside Bradley Thomas for Imperative Entertainment.

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I enjoyed the movies. I am ok with this. I have high hope for this and Rack Ryan. Both have big potential.

I can see this being very dark if they wanted it to go that way. As in the movie, Treadstone was a canceled project that continued to work as basically an assassin squad. But I am sure the TV series will spin it as them being the good guys and more about agents getting intel and less with death. Which would be fine too. Just not where the movies started.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info