TV The Terror - New AMC Series

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Ive been struggling with it. I dont really care for anyone on the show or what happens to them, and the "monster".......ehh. This last episode finally spiced things up again a bit. But I dont feel like Im getting much out of this show. I wonder how many episodes are left in this season.

muskie

TCG Elite Member
May 26, 2011
Palatine
So........this was an interesting show. I wasn't really riveted by it....didnt really care about anyone on it.....there were some interesting moments, but overall.....eh. This doesnt need a 2nd season. Don't even know what they'd do if they got one.

Kind of the same. Was enjoying the first couple of episodes and now I think I just watched episode 6 last night. Still interesting but not really sure where they can really go with this.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
So apparently this WILL be getting a 2nd season. But obviously it will be a brand new story with a new cast.

AMC has renewed horror anthology series The Terror for Season 2, and plans to debut the 10-episode second season in 2019.

As anyone who watched Season 1 can probably deduce, the first iteration of The Terror (based on the novel of the same name by Dan Simmons) told a self-contained story about the doomed crews of the HMS Erebus and HMS Terror, two ships which disappeared while searching for the Northwest Passage in the 1800s. Season 2 of The Terror will tell a brand new story with a new cast and showrunner.

According to AMC, Season 2 of the anthology will be "set during World War II and center on an uncanny specter that menaces a Japanese-American community from its home in Southern California to the internment camps to the war in the Pacific."

The Terror's second season is co-created and executive produced by Alexander Woo (True Blood) and Max Borenstein (Kong: Skull Island, Godzilla), with Woo serving as showrunner.

The Terror Season 2: AMC Renews Horror Anthology for a New Story Set During World War II - IGN

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info