Movie A Quiet Place

2QuikTA

Addict
May 30, 2011
April 6th...

Believe me... I want to go to the theatres and watch this...

But I avoid that place like the plague...

Don't you remember my snaps during IT where some fucking CUNT was bottle feeding a GOD DAMN BABY

We fix that by not going the opening week. We usually wait to see movies And the theater is usually rather empty.

The wife doesn’t like horror/suspense movies, this I may go see myself

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
It's worth seeing in the theater, but I don't know about OUTSTANDING. Good, sure.

The final solution seems like a "well DUH" situation too. And where is the rest of the world? He's searching radio frequencies all over the world like EVERYONE was eliminated by these THREE critters?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
It's worth seeing in the theater, but I don't know about OUTSTANDING. Good, sure.

The final solution seems like a "well DUH" situation too. And where is the rest of the world? He's searching radio frequencies all over the world like EVERYONE was eliminated by these THREE critters?
... If you remember, on the board in the basement, he says there are 3 in the AREA. It was either on the board or in his notes...

Also, he says in the beginning hes been trying to boost the radio signal...so I'm guessing he hasnt been able to reach anyone b/c of that.

Mr Baytchos

TCG Elite Member
Jul 8, 2007
Cortland, IL
Real Name
Anthony
Yeah 3 in their area that they knew of. It's a pretty safe assumption there are tons all over the earth seeing the newspaper clippings of the damn military trying to kill them.

Also, when the kids were trying to light the fire on top of the silo there wasn't any other fires being lit. Guessing that the people that were alive and lighting those didnt make it. So there were more in those areas.

Also, also didnt the security camera footage show more than 2 running toward the house once they killed the first one? A little hard to tell with it cutting from view to view.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info