Amazon Jack Ryan [Amazon original]

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
Ya, many characters get pigeonholed due to a popular role the played. I have never watched the office but have seen clips online here and there. He just doesn't strike me of the Jack Ryan type. But then again, Rack Ryan is an analyst who gets thrown into the field. So maybe it will work.

I love The Hunt for Red October, Patriot Games, and Clear & Present Danger. Even The Sum of All Fears wasn't too bad with Affleck.

Jon01

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 8, 2012
I have high hopes for the series as well, Amazon has been doing some great work lately and with their budget likely continuing to grow hopefully they will do the Clancy'verse justice.

Alec Baldwin was truest to the character Clancy wrote into the books. Ford played as if Ryan was a little too unsure of himself at times IMO.

I'd love to see them make a John Clark movie - Without Remorse would be absolutely killer if they could jam it all together into one movie without eliminating all of the crazy tie ins with the later Jack Ryan series.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info