American Vandal - Netflix Series

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Season 2 was fantastic. Just wrapped. They really threw you for a loop and then brought it back. The DeMarcus character needs his own show. Really enjoyed that they show these commonly written stereotypical characters with more depth. And all the shit jokes. Mainly the shit scenes. Not great to watch during dinner.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Sorry Joe, this season started off strong but ended like the topic of the season... Shit. It stopped being a parody and turned into this serious look at bullying, social media and trying to cram a message down our throats.

Disappointing.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Sorry Joe, this season started off strong but ended like the topic of the season... Shit. It stopped being a parody and turned into this serious look at bullying, social media and trying to cram a message down our throats.

Disappointing.

That's what I liked about it. Had more depth than the first one, including the characters.

Bru

Staff member
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
I still haven't finished S1. The joke quickly got old. This was more interesting to me - I thought it was clever, funny (for the most part) and got a strong "Ah-ha!" out of me when they revealed what happened. I really dug it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info