Netflix The Ranch [Netflix]

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
Anyone watch this? Part 2 of Season 1 came out like two months ago. It's got a laugh track but despite that I'm actually a fan. 30min or so episodes. 20 out currently between pt 1 & 2. There's jokes about liberals & obama so please watch then run to your safe space. There's also a lot of country music, including some non-mainstream artists that are fantastic like Sturgill Simpson, The BoDeans & Luke Bell.

Ashton Kutcher.
Danny Masterson.
Sam Freakin' Elliott.
Debra Winger.

Season 1, Part 1 trailer
https://youtu.be/epCvKyjH7g8

Season 1, Part 2 trailer
https://youtu.be/3xYZ3WP9kg0

BeerOrGasoline

Me & Dead Owls Don't Give a Hoot.
Mar 15, 2009
New Lenox, IL
This is actually good? I thought it looked awful from the trailers.

I went in not expecting much & came out pleasantly surprised. Mostly from Sam Elliott one-liners.

Sam-Elliot_Show-Me-The-Tit-On-An-Almond-480x323.png

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I just watched the trailer and thought it seemed quite boring.

I said that ^^^ and it did honestly look pretty boring. It's definitely your typical show with the drama, the funny here and there's, etc stuff people already mentioned. I just watched the first 2 episodes and it's not bad. I'll probably keep watching it on and off.

guspech750

Guspech Superdriller
TCG Premium
Jan 23, 2010
North Aurora
Still love this show. So much humor and some good political humor for both Dems and Rep. Dig the hot girlfriends in it too.

Not sure how the show will be without Danny Masterson. He's so damn funny and plays a pretty big role in the show. I usually could care less about Hollywood types as I don't watch much tv. But this show without Danny Masterson kind of pisses me off.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Canceled.

It looks like Netflix's The Ranch has officially been put out to pasture. The streaming service has reportedly canceled the fan-favorite comedy show after three full seasons, as an Instagram post from series star Elisha Cuthbert revealed on Tuesday. The show has reportedly already filmed twenty new episodes, which will debut in two ten-episodes batches over the course of 2019 and 2020.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info