Netflix Black Mirror

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Finally sat down and got thru the first 2 seasons. This is definitely a unique show. It really is like some kinda messed up modern day twilight zone. And most of the episodes do not have "happy" endings. But even tho each episode is supposed to be a standalone story, i still love that they throw little things in there from other episodes, so its kind fun to look for those little nods when you're watching a new episode.

Need to start up season 3 today. Overall this show definitely has a pointed message that technology invading every part of our lives may not be as convenient or fun as everyone thinks it might be.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
And just watched the last episode. I actually rather liked that one as well. It had a couple little easter egg nods to previous episodes which is what made last season fun but this season was kinda lacking.

If I had to rank this season from most favorite to least favorite....I think id probably go with

USS Calister
Black Museum
Hang the DJ
Crocodile
Arkangel
Metalhead

Overall tho, I still think season 3 was better, but still love the themes this show explores. This season was quite heavy on consciousness and what makes a person a person and how tech can cross the lines of whats right and wrong.

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
And just watched the last episode. I actually rather liked that one as well. It had a couple little easter egg nods to previous episodes which is what made last season fun but this season was kinda lacking.

If I had to rank this season from most favorite to least favorite....I think id probably go with

USS Calister
Black Museum
Hang the DJ
Crocodile
Arkangel
Metalhead

Overall tho, I still think season 3 was better, but still love the themes this show explores. This season was quite heavy on consciousness and what makes a person a person and how tech can cross the lines of whats right and wrong.
I agree other than I liked Arkangel better than Crocodile.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Yeah the farther down i go the harder it gets to rank them. Crocodile was just messed up and felt like it just kept pushing the boundary to see how far it could go. And arkangel had a good story, but felt too much like something that could and does happen today even without the technology thats in the episode

Thread Info