Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
I didnt really feel there was much in the way of character development and the story / case wasnt all that exciting. I pretty much figured it out the first 2 or so episodes in. There was one twist and one big scene (that was definitely emotional) but other than that, was just kind of ok.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Powered through Season 3 last night and today. I still feel like the first season was the best...last season and this one, the case was basically solved from the get go, but we needed to sit and watch them investigate the entire thing even tho we knew the outcome.

HOWEVER, they are still going with the underlying main story of his mother which continues to move forward in an interesting way...I thought this season was just meh but the more I think on it the more I liked it. Hopefully Amazon keeps pumping this out. Its a good cop show with good actors.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Decided to catch up on s4 and 5 this week / weekend. This show is very slow but (and I have nothing to really compare to) the detective stuff does seem authentic. S5 was pretty damn solid tho, definitely kept me interested.

Looks like s6 drops next year.

093LZ

Regular
May 16, 2012
I have a hard time watching cop shows/movies because too many things piss me off because they are not accurate; but I loved this show. The police aspect of things was more accurate than most, but I loved how each season had two stories going at once. Highly recommend this show, just sucks that season 6 is a year away.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info