Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
A lot of overacting imo...like a ton...but the premise is really interesting and the characters themselves are really intriguing but I just hope the acting is toned down, cause there is a lot of good talent in this.

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
This show suffers from the same ailment that hurt The Newsroom. The actors are simply trying too hard. It works for Paul Giamatti (because he always does it) and to a lesser extent for Damian Lewis. Everyone else just isn't believable, and it's hurting the show. I like the plot, and am going to continue to watch, I just wish some of these secondary roles would tone it down a bit.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This show suffers from the same ailment that hurt The Newsroom. The actors are simply trying too hard. It works for Paul Giamatti (because he always does it) and to a lesser extent for Damian Lewis. Everyone else just isn't believable, and it's hurting the show. I like the plot, and am going to continue to watch, I just wish some of these secondary roles would tone it down a bit.
Nailed it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info