TV Mr. Robot

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
Plus a strong fight club mindfuckery vibe with all the inner monologue shit. Rami maleks playing it great.

I'm getting a Fight Club thing as well. I mean... the show's called Mr. Robot. The main character is played by Rami Malek, but the character of Mr. Robot is played by Christian Slater. I think they're the same person.

Good show. I'll definitely be watching it.

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Just put it on my Hulu watch list, will catch up.

All recent TV shows should just be on Hulu, every network should just put their stuff on it. Studio's get money, everyone gets to watch when/where/how they want.

Hulu has up to Ep2, which I assume is the most current release.

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
I'm getting a Fight Club thing as well. I mean... the show's called Mr. Robot. The main character is played by Rami Malek, but the character of Mr. Robot is played by Christian Slater. I think they're the same person.

Good show. I'll definitely be watching it.

That was my thought after the first episode, havent had time to watch the second.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
I think this show is a little TOO current. Those were some sweet self/less movie posters on the wall outside that club :rofl: not to mention every other commercial was for self/less.

Other than that shameless promotion, great episode again. Loved the focus on wellick. Dude is so fucked up.

radioguy6

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2008
Schaumburg
Real Name
Greg
Its an incredibly eye opening show, its probably one of the more realistic hacker/computer genre shows to date. I find it fascinating not only because I work in IT, but the relevance to cyber warfare/crime in todays digital world. I love how Elliot made fun of Evil Corp's CTO while checking out Allsafe, it couldn't be more true :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info