Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
After years of trying to finish this show (and never making it past the first season), I have FINALLY gone through the entire series.

It was definitely enjoyable but I dont think it lived up to the massive internet hype. But even so, still very good. I almost feel like The Shield was better overall.

The last two seasons had me raging so bad :rofl:

"That was for Joe" :bowdown:

My boy [MENTION=206]skeezer[/MENTION] got the rage play by play for the past few weeks :rofl:

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Might have to casually watch again.

Fans of HBO's 'The Wire' finally have a date for when the series will return to TV: December 26th. The day after Christmas a remastered HD cut of the show will be available in its entirety on HBO Go, and start airing (at the pace of one season per day) on HBO Signature. It's been said that series creator David Simon preferred the look of 4x3 aspect ratio, so how will the show look in widescreen HD? According to HBO, the process has been achieved by rescanning over 8,000 reels of original negatives, with extensive work to make sure it retains the feel of the original broadcast. If you're convinced, you can buy the series as a bundle or per season on the usual download sites (Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Xbox Video and Vudu) starting January 5th, while a Blu-ray release is due next summer.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info