Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
So I finished the show up yesterday. Season 3 was apparently considered a "miniseries" and was only 4 eps long, 58 minutes each.

Not sure if the show is coming back but if not, it ended damn near perfect.

Seasons 1&2 are on netflix...I cant recommend it enough.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
[MENTION=5]Mook[/MENTION]

Luther's return to television will occur on December 17th at 9:00pm ET/PT, BBC America has announced.

Idris Elba (The Wire, Thor) will be returning to play the self-destructive near-genius, Detective Chief Inspector John Luther, who will be continuing his journey to rid London from the psychopaths that populate its streets.

In this three-hour event, Luther's desire to lead a normal life will be pushed to the side when he gets pulled into a "terrifyingly complex case" that centers around a cannibalistic serial killer.

This installment of Luther was filmed as two episodes, but BBC America will be airing them back-to-back, as one presentation. BBC One is airing the new Luther in the UK in December, though the exact date hasn't been revealed.

In addition to his starring role in Luther, Elba is set to play the villain in Star Trek: Beyond, a role the actor believes will be "groundbreaking for the franchise."

I still have yet to watch these.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Just watched the first 3 episodes of season 1. I knew this was supposed to be a good show, and so far im glad i havent been disappointed. This guy is kinda like the british vic mackey, with only slightly more of a conscience. But only slightly. Will watch more over the weekend.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info