Forum Register TCG Mobile Casino Live Posting Feed Garage Arcade Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   The Chicago Garage > General Discussion > On Topic

User Tag List

Like Tree27351Likes

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 02-10-2017, 01:02 PM   #3876
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SBF View Post
So you keep sayin the fact remains... So what you are saying is that we have to lose american lives here right now to do what is right in the first place... Ask France how they like it??? Preemptively doing what Trump is wanting to do is smart, you lunatics on the left are just grasping at straws because y'all had some judges in your pocket that ruled against it and it feels like a win in the mist of the big loss of the election...
oh look.. i just got called a lunatic.. funny thing, that.

So, when are you going to realize that all the Americans get killed by other Americans?
I mean, this is really easy... There has been all the "scary open immigration from these scary muslim countries" yet there has been ZERO American deaths from these immigrants from the countries named in the ban.

Your point is debunked by default, since yes, the fact remains, that AMERICANS in AMERICA have not been killed by any Islamic terrorists from the named countries. Period.

No matter how you spin it, or bring up France or whomever else...

The last terror attack from foreign lands came from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan, both conveniently left off the list of banned countries.

But yes, we're at a massive safety risk from countries who did nothing to us... like... ever...

And yes, this is America... you can't prosecute people BEFORE they've committed any crimes.
Does't "innocent until proven guilty" mean anything to you?
GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:07 PM   #3877
Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
 
Mr. SBF's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Kenosha County
Posts: 3,239
Casino cash: $2593500
2.15 per day
Default

Not spinning it you are the ones who are arguing that point you idiot... And you are lunatics if you want un-vetted people to be able to just come on over here...
Mr. SBF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:16 PM   #3878
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SBF View Post
So you keep sayin the fact remains... So what you are saying is that we have to lose american lives here right now to do what is right in the first place... Ask France how they like it??? Preemptively doing what Trump is wanting to do is smart,
You will note the nationality of the Charlie Hebdo shooters...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charli...C3.AFd_Kouachi

Or you can ignore that they were French themselves.
Kinda like ignoring that Pulse shooter was American.
Kinda like ignoring that San Bernardino shooters were American.
Kinda like ignoring that Boston Marathon bombers were American citizens.

Here in good ol' USA.

And continuing to ignore the fact that the only terrorists that have killed people in the US since 9/11 are from Saudi Arabia and Pakistan...
NOT implicated in the ban.
GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:18 PM   #3879
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. SBF View Post
Not spinning it you are the ones who are arguing that point you idiot... And you are lunatics if you want un-vetted people to be able to just come on over here...
They've been doing it all along... and yet the risk of you getting killed by them has not increased.

Math. I know it's hard.

Because once again NO ONE FROM A BANNED COUNTRY HAS EVER SUCCESSFULLY ATTACKED AND KILLED AMERICANS IN AMERICA.



continue with the name calling. It only helps you win!
I'll just keep with the facts.
I don't know what it's like to live in such fear and paranoia. Must not be nice though, surely.
GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:26 PM   #3880
rumble baby rumble
 
Blood on Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 35,723
Casino cash: $113280300
6.88 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickmint79 View Post
they both operate off of hyperbole of risk and fear. you are certainly more likely to be killed by a gun toting american than an immigrant or refugee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXisT View Post
Was the ban about all immigrants...

or was the ban about immigrants from countries with alleged "terrorist ties?"

This is some shocking strawman argumentation...
GenXist - you are all over the road as if you are 3 times over the legal limit.

Sickmint's claim referenced immigrants / refugees, not specifically religion, race, country or any other sub-category that you have attempted.

If you are going to adopt another's claim or argument, then be prepared with evidence. Other than that, you are only supporting a false claim / opinion.

...and Sickmint may be correct, no matter to me, just looking for data to back up the claim.

Nice attempt with the Strawman claim
blck10th likes this.
__________________
Dave
17 Mustang GT
17 Pilot AWD
15 Elantra
Blood on Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:35 PM   #3881
 
Ryan02Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mount Prospect
Posts: 9,830
Casino cash: $111042000
1.81 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXisT View Post
But you know as well as I do that evangelicals have no interest in that...
they are just as bad, if not worse, than the Taliban, Al Qeada or ISIS...
they just happen to have white skin and a massive fucking army... and worship a different version of bullshit...
After GenX posted this crap (and @YoushallgoFo liked it) I don't even know why anyone argues with him.

This is deep rooted hate and extremism.
Blood on Blood and blck10th like this.
__________________
2015 Ford Explorer Sport
2012 Lincoln MKS Ecoboost
2002 Mustang GT
Ryan02Stang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:55 PM   #3882
 
YoushallgoFo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 2,311
Casino cash: $15906953
0.60 per day
Default

but he's right, both religions are bullshit.
ragingclue likes this.
__________________
YoushallgoFo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:58 PM   #3883
rumble baby rumble
 
Blood on Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 35,723
Casino cash: $113280300
6.88 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan02Stang View Post
After GenX posted this crap (and @YoushallgoFo liked it) I don't even know why anyone argues with him.

This is deep rooted hate and extremism.
Racism appears to be alive and well
Ryan02Stang and blck10th like this.
Blood on Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #3884
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood on Blood View Post
GenXist - you are all over the road as if you are 3 times over the legal limit.

Sickmint's claim referenced immigrants / refugees, not specifically religion, race, country or any other sub-category that you have attempted.

If you are going to adopt another's claim or argument, then be prepared with evidence. Other than that, you are only supporting a false claim / opinion.

...and Sickmint may be correct, no matter to me, just looking for data to back up the claim.

Nice attempt with the Strawman claim
I know what he referenced...and you're looking to extend what he was saying because you can't validly argue the point.

You know full well the topic here are immigrants and refugees from the countries named in the ban.

At no time did he (or I) mention, or even suggest that he was referring to ALL immigrants no matter what the country.

You're now asking for stats about crimes of ALL immigrants vs. Americans...
Which is exactly WHY this is a red herring.

No one is talking about what you're talking about... we're all talking about the immigrants in the ban, which is the original subject of this whole thing.

here is some info either way:

https://qz.com/895624/how-much-crime...by-immigrants

Quote:
In the past two and a half decades both legal and illegal immigration has gone up significantly, but crime has declined.
https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/u...nts-crime.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

Immigrants don't commit more crimes. Why does the myth persist? - LA Times

Quote:
Bottom line: We found no evidence supporting the idea that immigrants are especially prone to hide their criminal behavior. Over the seven years of the study, immigrants accurately self-reported their arrests 87% of the time, which is slightly more accurate, though not statistically different, than their native-born (86%) and second-generation (84%) peers. The finding that the foreign-born commit less crime than their U.S.-born peers is not a product of differences in reporting practices across these groups.
GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 01:59 PM   #3885
 
Ryan02Stang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Mount Prospect
Posts: 9,830
Casino cash: $111042000
1.81 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoushallgoFo View Post
but he's right, both religions are bullshit.
Taliban, Al Qeada, and ISIS aren't religions, they're terrorist organizations that behead people, throw them off buildings, stone them to death, rape people, the list goes on.

Evangelical Christianity and Islam are not BS religions. Seems like you both have some sort of hate against religion.
Ryan02Stang is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:01 PM   #3886
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryan02Stang View Post
Taliban, Al Qeada, and ISIS aren't religions, they're terrorist organizations that behead people, throw them off buildings, stone them to death, rape people, the list goes on.

Evangelical Christianity and Islam are not BS religions. Seems like you both have some sort of hate against religion.
They're Islamic terror groups... based on a religion...

and yes, I do hate religion... it's a cancer of the mind.
Religion isn't based in fact or demontrable evidence... it's based in faith... belief without evidence or proof.
Like every fairy tale character or story, it's all bull shit with NO supporting evidence in reality. The essence of BS.
GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:15 PM   #3887
rumble baby rumble
 
Blood on Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 35,723
Casino cash: $113280300
6.88 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXisT View Post
I know what he referenced...and you're looking to extend what he was saying because you can't validly argue the point.

You know full well the topic here are immigrants and refugees from the countries named in the ban.

At no time did he (or I) mention, or even suggest that he was referring to ALL immigrants no matter what the country.

You're now asking for stats about crimes of ALL immigrants vs. Americans...
Which is exactly WHY this is a red herring.

No one is talking about what you're talking about... we're all talking about the immigrants in the ban, which is the original subject of this whole thing.

here is some info either way:

https://qz.com/895624/how-much-crime...by-immigrants



https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/u...nts-crime.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Immigration_and_crime

Immigrants don't commit more crimes. Why does the myth persist? - LA Times

Do you not comprehend? Again, do you not comprehend what you read or listen to what's being said to you?

Try this again with spacing to help:

I am not arguing a point.

I'm simply looking for evidence to back up a claim / opinion.

Immigrant / refugee was not defined as towards specific group; therefore, it represents the broad.

Stats on who commits more crime, citizens or immigrants in the US, was not the original claim so again, the data you provided holds little relevance.

Sickmint will either find the data to support his claim or it's just a matter of his opinion.
Blood on Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:20 PM   #3888
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blood on Blood View Post
Do you not comprehend? Again, do you not comprehend what you read or listen to what's being said to you?

Try this again with spacing to help:

I am not arguing a point.

I'm simply looking for evidence to back up a claim / opinion.

Immigrant / refugee was not defined as towards specific group; therefore, it represents the broad.

Stats on who commits more crime, citizens or immigrants in the US, was not the original claim so again, the data you provided holds little relevance.

Sickmint will either find the data to support his claim or it's just a matter of his opinion.
I honestly don't think you understand what it is you're asking.

I've now provided information for both immigrants/refugees in regards to muslim ban and the crime stats based on that...

and I've provided information on immigration as a whole and crime stats based on that...

Yet neither of those, which covers ALL immigrants, seems to suffice?

GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:25 PM   #3889
Nemo me impune lacessit
 
Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Woodsticks, IL
Posts: 62,478
Casino cash: $169767200
15.11 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXisT View Post
Yeah, I don't need to hide who I am. I'm not a bitch.

has nothing to do with your race, btw... but yes, I don't care much for cuntservatives... especially those with religious leanings....
Oh cool. Can we talk about that?

Why is it that you feel so strongly for Muslims but don't care for religious leaving conservatives?

Please explain how that's not hypocritical.
blck10th likes this.
__________________
2019 RAM 1500 Limited 4x4 CCLB
2008 BMW 535i - MHD tuned
2004 BMW 330xi - kids cruiser
2004 VW New Beetle 2.0
2018 KTM 500 EXC-F
2018 Skidoo Renegade Backcountry X 850
2015 Polaris Indy SP 800
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:26 PM   #3890
Nemo me impune lacessit
 
Eagle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Woodsticks, IL
Posts: 62,478
Casino cash: $169767200
15.11 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXisT View Post
I think you are referring to your dumb fucking president.
Hahahaha he's your president too, my friend!
blck10th likes this.
Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:26 PM   #3891
rumble baby rumble
 
Blood on Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 35,723
Casino cash: $113280300
6.88 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXisT View Post
I honestly don't think you understand what it is you're asking.

I've now provided information for both immigrants/refugees in regards to muslim ban and the crime stats based on that...

and I've provided information on immigration as a whole and crime stats based on that...

Yet neither of those, which covers ALL immigrants, seems to suffice?

I'll help you here; the evidence is hard to find / potentially unavailable; however, based on the following articles...... I support what Sickmint claims.




What I'm asking is simple, but in truth may not be publically available.
Blood on Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:29 PM   #3892
rumble baby rumble
 
Blood on Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 35,723
Casino cash: $113280300
6.88 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Hahahaha he's your president too, my friend!
Anything but Hillary or another 4 years of Obama
Ryan02Stang, blck10th and Mr. SBF like this.
Blood on Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:34 PM   #3893
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Oh cool. Can we talk about that?

Why is it that you feel so strongly for Muslims but don't care for religious leaving conservatives?

Please explain how that's not hypocritical.
You need to understand something.. something that many on the right don't seem to comprehend. A couple of little things called FREEDOM and EQUALITY.

Right... so, while I was watching the inauguration... and I was appalled by how much religion was present... all the prayer... the smashing of the separation fo church and state right before our eyes..

But you wanna know the most disgusting bit? The utter lack of OTHER RELIGIONS being represented.

No Hindus
No Muslims
No Satanists
No Buddhists
No Hare Krishnas

Only Christians.

How the fuck does that display a respect for freedom of religion? How does that bode for equal protection under the law when during our nation's largest celebration, no other religions are represented?

And all of this is coming from an atheist. No, I don't believe in any gods... that's all atheism is... and I have not really talked about it here this time around (despite the claims otherwise)...

But what I do understand and demand is that people be given equal footing and are actually shown the freedom of religion... not just some smoke and mirrors.

So to answer your question directly, I don't care for Muslims in the way you suggest... rather, they should be afforded the rights and privileges as protected by the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution just like any other religion, specifically Christianity. And they should not be discriminated against and blocked entry to the country based on it.

So I will be fucking appalled at their rights being denied as long as it continues... just like I would be appalled if Christians rights to worship here in America is denied...

because if they are denied their right to believe, then I'm going to be denied my right NOT to... and that shit ain't ever gonna fuckin happen.

Good enough?
GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:36 PM   #3894
 
Mook's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Elgin
Posts: 159,395
Casino cash: $85485000
36.08 per day
Default

Entering this thread like

__________________
- TCG Owner & Operator -
Mook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:37 PM   #3895
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagle View Post
Hahahaha he's your president too, my friend!
He's the president of the United States. Aside from that, there is no association or connection to me.
GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:40 PM   #3896
rumble baby rumble
 
Blood on Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 35,723
Casino cash: $113280300
6.88 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mook View Post
Entering this thread like

IMO - post of the week
GenXisT likes this.
Blood on Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:43 PM   #3897
. .
 
boostedguy05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,237
Casino cash: $21013000
6.50 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXisT View Post
He's the president of the United States. Aside from that, there is no association or connection to me.
do you live inside the united states?
blck10th likes this.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mike K View Post
You're either a barely functioning idiot or you're a brilliant genius. I must study you.
boostedguy05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:43 PM   #3898
rumble baby rumble
 
Blood on Blood's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 35,723
Casino cash: $113280300
6.88 per day
Default

So Trump can go through the courts to overturn the curren decision or write another EO immigration ban as long as it's not based on race, religion, social class or sex. Or, if he does target, he needs factual evidence to justify why.

Am I off?
Blood on Blood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:45 PM   #3899
 
GenXisT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 1,336
Casino cash: $7092850
0.32 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by boostedguy05 View Post
do you live inside the united states?
yes of course. What's that to do with anything?
I just pointed out that he's the president of the US.
GenXisT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2017, 02:47 PM   #3900
. .
 
boostedguy05's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 20,237
Casino cash: $21013000
6.50 per day
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by GenXisT View Post



So to answer your question directly, I don't care for Muslims in the way you suggest... rather, they should be afforded the rights and privileges as protected by the 1st Amendment of the US Constitution just like any other religion, specifically Christianity. And they should not be discriminated against and blocked entry to the country based on it.
but if you (or a group of people) are not citizens of the United States why should you be awareded our rights of the US Constitution
boostedguy05 is online now   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:20 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.1
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.6 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
no new posts