• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Tires. I have no idea.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
Just regular A/S? Or summer?

I've become a big fan of Continental's Extreme Contact, Control Contact and Sport Contact line of tires.

Usually they're much cheaper than the Michelin's that they usually rank neck and neck with and have a decent warranty on them.

A/S; Extreme Contact DWS 06
co_extcondws06_pdpcrop.jpg

Summer: Extreme Contact Sport
co_extremecontact_spt_pdpcrop.jpg

The comparable Michelin Pilot Super Sport is $337. That Extreme Contact Sport is $272. Both are 4.5 star rated and both have the same 6yr/30k treadlife warranty.

Tire rack doesn't have either in the 17" size, but I'm not sure if that means the tire isn't made in that size.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Why you no want it to hook up, you can effectively change your gear ratio if you want a bit more or less cruise speed rpm with tire height, more sidewall will hook up better but get squishy taking a hard curve, find out what exactly you have now so you can figure out how to adjust accordingly

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info