• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

exhaust flex pipe pre o2

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Anyone done this? I am wondering if it is tight enough to keep the o2 readings accurate.

images

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Now then I need to see if I can get it to work or not. What sucks is my chop saw is probably too short to hold my collectors so I'll have to cut em a bit if I want to use em for the jog. Anyone got a metal band saw? I've done it before with other stuff and it's worked out pretty well. I really don't want to fuck around with crush bent whatever and using a full 180 bend on this would be implausible if not overkill in its own right just due to the area I'm working in.

The other option is notching the cross member, that said I don't think it'd be much of a notch so much as whacking a whole section out just playing with it out side of the van. Never know, that may be the reality version of it. Last time I cut into one of these was the 4L80E install and my god the crossmember was the hardest steel I've ever cut. Had to be a variant of some sort of unobtanium alloy or the likes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info