• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

LS motors

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
Howdy folks!
I've spent 3 weeks in mother Poland and met a dude (wife's cousin husband) who is in the local car scene. When the LS topic came up he started asking questions how much longblocks are and would it be worth to ship them there. From what I gathered an LS2 could be sold there for $9k give or take.

My question is, where do you guys get the motors from (assuming JY, but then there's no guarantee if it's in 100% good operational condition) and how much are they going for. Looked at ebay $4k-$7k range. Truck swaps are not as popular so mostly LS2, LS3 are the national treasure nowadays.
Thanks!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• m_dogg
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list