• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Odd Question v. '05 Galant

Bub

Pitter Patter
TCG Premium
Sep 4, 2012
Spring Grove
So co-worker says her window doesn't close, I go outside slam it a few times, then hold the switch up and slam it again and boom, it goes up like a brand new window motor. Few days later she says she rolled the window down again and it wont go up, this time I skip the bullshit and hold the switch up and slam the door and it lifts right up. Is there a reset for the auto down feature or for the motor in general?? Or did I get lucky and find the flat spot on the motor twice and get it 2 catch twice in a row??? seems odd thanks in advance for the insight you magnificent bastards :jg:

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
when this was happening on the 2011 malibu, the foam sound deadening was off and at the bottom of the door. when the window was down it would get stuck on the foam and would not go up.

take off the door panel and check for anything loose in the door.

ours gave us no clue that something was loose in there.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info