• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Fuel pump getting no power - relay good - 02 Stratus

stock-t-bird

THORNTON QUARRY
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2008
Thornton Quarry
hope it helps
pic-2776800960893391895.gif

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
That is the only diagram I could find too. That is not the same power distribution center on this car.
ec530cea6813a8028f9916d2ee843a3f.jpg

This is the one on the car.

The fuse panel inside on the side of the dash has a few relays that I can't identify. I am sure it's probably one of them but can't find any diagrams to help.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
Yeah checked fuses and they are fine. I don't have a diagram which makes life a lot harder. This system has two relays for some reason. One relay has power and the other doesn't have power going into it. I assume the one with power is the fuel level and low fuel light because both work.

DJ

Forum Sponsor
Oct 20, 2005
Random thought, my brother in law had the same car same problem...it turned out to be the PCM (not saying it's your problem but just giving a similar scenario)

Ding ding ding we have a winner. That is exactly what it turned out to be. I am able to bypass the PCM signal and the car runs now. Ghetto as fawk but it is getting him back and fourth to work a few blocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info