• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

C6 - Cold air blows out driver side, Ac blows out Pass Side while Heat On....?

HeavyG

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Apr 3, 2007
Any one encounter this?

Climate control adjusted from 60 to 90. Driver side is blowing cold while heat coming out passanger side....

I dont believe it's the actuator door as when I turn on the heat I can hear the ac compressor click on.

I believe it's the climate control button panel.

Maybe all those years of coffee lightly touching the buttons shortned it out?

Thanks

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
Thanks for the input..... would you be able to explain why the ac compressor still turns on after the temperature is raised up to 90 degrees? Thanks

The a/c may be turned on or if defrost is selected at all the a/c is automatically engaged to reduce humidity. If one side is set to 60 and the other 90 the AC may run as well when u set it down to a certain temp.

I agree as stated above potential sticking actuator. That's the number 1 cause in normal cases.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• HeavyG
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list