Mike K's Super Awesome fun time Fat Loss Thread - 2012 Edition

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Hey you fat fucks. Why did I call you a fuck? Well let's not kid ourselves. You're obese which means you lack self control, which means that statistically you're not as intelligent as skinnier people, which also means that your vocabulary isn't as broad. From that, we can deduce that you swear a lot, because that's what idiots do so really all I'm trying to do is relate to you, you stupid, fat fuck.

This is our weigh in thread. Your first weigh-in is tomorrow, Tuesday, January 3rd, 2012. All I NEED is your starting weight. You're welcome to give me a goal weight if you want and I'll put that in the spreadsheet as well but it's not necessary and has no impact on your standing in the competition. Likewise, if your scale measures body fat and you want me to log that, I can do that too.

Each subsequent weigh-in will be held every Friday. You'll post your weight in this thread, I'll post an updated spread sheet, all will be well.

There is a $10.00 buy in to participate. You can send your money to [email protected]. You do not need to kick in $10 but if you happen to win you won't get any money. The WINNAR of the money will be the person who lost the most weight and participated in the $10 buy-in.

Tips for accurate weigh-ins.

1. Weigh yourself at the same time, every time. If you weigh yourself before your morning piss during your first weigh-in, weigh yourself before your morning piss every time.

2. Weigh yourself neked. This way you're not compensating for shoes, clothing, etc. This should be obvious but I'm assuming you're all functionally retarded.

3. Weigh yourself 3 times and report the average of those three weights.

4. Stand up straight on your scale. I can get my weight to fluctuate a couple of lbs just by how I stand on my scale.

That's it fatties. Tomorrow morning we go.

CrunkMaro

DurkaDurkaTerrorist
Jun 17, 2010
Our first weigh-in is on Tuesday, January 3rd. This gives you Monday to jam your face full of fatty food you obese, wobbly blobs. Your Tuesday weigh-in will be your baseline weight.

From there we'll have a weigh-in every Friday until the end of February, Wednesday the 29th. Now for those of you who are functionally retarded, let me break this down into a neat little bullet point graph:
  • First Weigh-In: 1/3/2011
  • Each subsequent Weigh-In: Every Friday
  • Last Weigh-In: Wednesday, 2/29/2011

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
Fuuuuuuuuck... I really packed it on this past few weeks.

250.4lbs
26.8% bodyfat

I'm a tub of shit.

Das, it's honor system. If anyone is truly pathetic enough to go with the competition for two months to scam it, I figure they need the money more than I do anyhow.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info