Animal Stak mini-log

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I decided since I have the time, I am going to a bit of a log of my first ever cycle of Universal Nutrition's Animal Stak. My shift at work has gone back to nights, from 5pm to 5am. I am able to eat much better because I only need to cook meals for myself, I get more sleep then when on day shift, and I am able to dedicate 5 days a week to working out (weekends off).

animalstack_large.jpg

Essentially it is a hormone booster. http://www.animalpak.com/html/sections.cfm?id=8

Current supplement stack:
-Opti-men multi vitamin
-generic vitamin-C
-Pro-Lab Creatine Monohydrate
-O.N. ZMA
-Universal Nutrition Animal Stak
-O.N. Gold standard whey

I'll post a bit about my workout, diet and weight every day as I go through the 21 day cycle.

EDIT: Here is a photo of my starting physique (3 days in)

Last edited:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Day 1

Height: 5'11"
Weight: 175.6#

Workout:
I was feeling fairly motivated today to be starting on this new cycle, even though last night was my first shift back on nights. I didnt sleep the greatest either, but still pushed myself to exhaustion at the gym.

Back/tris/halfassabs:
-4x5x295# deadlifts
-3x8x165# reverse grip barbell rows
-3x10x210# Seated Dips
-3x10x110# Tricep Extension machine
-3x10x 70# dumbell bent over rows
-3x10x 90# bent arm barbell pullover
-2x25 body weight dips
-3x15x125# machine crunches
-2x10x45# side bends

So far today Ive had a protein shake, a cup of coffee, 3 packets of instant oatmeal in skim milk, and an apple with some natural peanut butter. No noticeable effects from the Animal Pak.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
Day 2:

Weight: 174.8 lbs.

I was not feeling quite as motivated today, and I believe I am coming down with a head cold. My throat was a bit sore, and I woke up coughing up some brownish colored phlegm. 2nd day of night shift tired me out a bit as well. Used some Jack3ed today instead of N.O. Xplode. Tried one scoop and had little to no effect on me. Going to try out 2 scoops tomorrow. I am already drinking a lot of water because taking creatine, but my thirst has been absolutely insatiable all last night and this morning so far.

Shoulders:
3x8x55# dumbell shoulder press
3x12x15# alternating front dumbell raise
3x8x45# arnold press
2x10x10# external rotation
2x10x15# internal rotation
3x8x140# reverse fly machine
2x light sets, not sure of weight, to failure on the lateral raise machine
3x12x65# dumbell shoulder shrugs.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Is that bad? I have always been really skinny/lean. Before I started working out, my weight was 155-160# on average.

No, no, no, i always remember you being really skinny, like you said, about 150#. You're making good progress if you weight 174 now, that's quite a bit. And i didn't know you were 5'11", i was under the impression we were about the same height :rofl:

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
If it really does boost your hormones, you'll feel like you're on top of the word while on it, but wil be suicidal once you get off, and many of your gains will be lost.

before I say this I am not trying to tell anybody this is good or ok to evean do but I have some experence with actual hormones, and the media has blown alot of the side effects out of proportion, some people may experence the depression coming off but out of the 10 or so people that I know that have been on none of them have had negitive side effects and neither have I, and you definatly wont get them from anamal stak since it is just making you body put out more hormone than normal not replaceing it like test injections, like I said im not saying its ok just giveing some experence

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info