Good website for nutrition

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I've looked through this section for a thread on nutrition. I'd really like to clean up my diet. I feel like I eat mostly healthy. But I think they're are foods I'm eating that I think are healthy, but they really have lots of fat and/or sugar.

I'd like one that has a recipe for at least a week's worth of meals. I would just eat exactly what is on the menu and not stray. I feel like that would help me tighten up my diet. I'm pretty lean with the exception of my belly. That seems to be my problem area.

I just don't understand complex dietary lingo and knowing what kind of food falls in that category.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Discipline my Man, itā€™s not supposed to be easy.
Challenge yourself.

Get into a normal workout routine.
Eat less & healthier. Cut all the non-value added foods that taste good but are not doing your body any justice, foods like:
Bread, chips, soda, fast processed foods etc

Eat healthy:
Breakfast
Cereal, oatmeal, couple hard boiled eggs
Munch on as many fruits, vegetables, nuts throughout the day as you wish.
I love carrots.

Make lunch your largest meal of the day but keep it simple:
Medium size Chicken filet ( or fish ) fresh vegetable, maybe a lil rice, potato ( etc )
Have an apple for desert.

Keep dinner real simple ( no high carbohydrateā€™s like a pasta or whatever )
Hell, if I were on a kick to drop some major weight Iā€™d only eat an apple for dinner.
& not a thing after 7pm.

Check out that garcinea Cambodia link I sent a while ago, the stuff has worked for me & itā€™s natural.

Good Luck Bud, You can do it.

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Garcinia FTW

Screenshot_20190507-114319_Amazon%20Shopping.jpeg

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Work outs aren't my problem. I exercise almost seven days a week. I don't think I need a hunger suppressant, I just need to eat really clean for a few weeks to get rid of the extra weight around the belly from having too many frappuccinos at Starbucks.

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Discipline my Man, itā€™s not supposed to be easy.
Challenge yourself.

Get into a normal workout routine.
Eat less & healthier. Cut all the non-value added foods that taste good but are not doing your body any justice, foods like:
Bread, chips, soda, fast processed foods etc

Eat healthy:
Breakfast
Cereal, oatmeal, couple hard boiled eggs
Munch on as many fruits, vegetables, nuts throughout the day as you wish.
I love carrots.

Make lunch your largest meal of the day but keep it simple:
Medium size Chicken filet ( or fish ) fresh vegetable, maybe a lil rice, potato ( etc )
Have an apple for desert.

Keep dinner real simple ( no high carbohydrateā€™s like a pasta or whatever )
Hell, if I were on a kick to drop some major weight Iā€™d only eat an apple for dinner.
& not a thing after 7pm.

Check out that garcinea Cambodia link I sent a while ago, the stuff has worked for me & itā€™s natural.

Good Luck Bud, You can do it.

Breakfast is overrated. I do 16/8 sometimes 18/6 fasting 6 days a week. My breakfast is a large black coffee as it keeps you in a fasted state. When I take it serious (which I havent lately) I can drop 2-4lbs a week doing interment fasting. Soda and chips are still my downfall. I dont go out of my way to get them, but wont pass them up if they are around, lol.

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Breakfast is overrated. I do 16/8 sometimes 18/6 fasting 6 days a week. My breakfast is a large black coffee as it keeps you in a fasted state. When I take it serious (which I havent lately) I can drop 2-4lbs a week doing interment fasting. Soda and chips are still my downfall. I dont go out of my way to get them, but wont pass them up if they are around, lol.

I have to eat breakfast, it's fucked up, if I do not eat my lower back aches.
No way I can fast

Spivitz

TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
So far today :
Breakfast
Strawberrys
Bagel with cream cheese
Few slices of eye of Round BEEF... washed down with orange juice, cup of coffee.

Snacked on a little pumpkin seeds, roasted almonds before lunch.

Lunch was more eye of round BEEF slices... Delicious
Plus tuna
Noodles.... Casserole

Been chugging cucumber water all day ( love that, water jug, cut up a couple cucumbers, float em, add ice, drink all day, refreshing)

So far today :
Breakfast
Strawberrys
Bagel with cream cheese
Few slices of eye of Round BEEF... washed down with orange juice, cup of coffee.

Snacked on a little pumpkin seeds, roasted almonds before lunch.

Lunch was more eye of round BEEF slices... Delicious
Plus tuna
Noodles.... Casserole

Been chugging cucumber water all day ( love that, water jug, cut up a couple cucumbers, float em, add ice, drink all day, refreshing)

If you can have the cucumber water in the morning as well instead of the OJ, that would help. OJ is full of sugar, usually added (as in above and beyond what is naturally occurring in the oranges). Your biggest enemy when trying to lose weight or just trying to be healthy in general is sugar.

The rest can definitely use some tweaking, but it's OK for now as you try to get acclimated to eating better. It's very hard to go super clean all at once and it causes most people to give up/quit. Baby steps is OK to getting there where every few weeks, you take out something else that isn't the greatest for you and replace it with something healthier (e.g. replace the bagel and cream cheese in the morning with oatmeal).

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info