TCG fishin’ thread V. 2019

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
It’s looking like we have another 2-3 weeks of ice left here in Illinois. Im starting to think about open water fishing again.

I want to focus on catching other species than largemouth this year. I’ll definitely be hitting local ponds for largies purely for convenience.

My 2019 fishing bucket list:
-steelhead from shore on Lake Michigan
-land my first musky
-fish some local bodies of water I haven’t taken much advantage of. Namely the Chicago and DesPlaines Rivers

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Will try again later
Caught three crab, one was pretty dam big, did not want him in the boat

20190227_112254.jpeg20190227_114513.jpeg

Kensington

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 14, 2017
It’s looking like we have another 2-3 weeks of ice left here in Illinois. Im starting to think about open water fishing again.

I want to focus on catching other species than largemouth this year. I’ll definitely be hitting local ponds for largies purely for convenience.

My 2019 fishing bucket list:
-steelhead from shore on Lake Michigan
-land my first musky
-fish some local bodies of water I haven’t taken much advantage of. Namely the Chicago and DesPlaines Rivers

Got into a school of steelhead out at Waukegan harbor a couple years back. Was a ton of fun. We each got 3-4 fish in about an hour of fishing.

I want to get a king from shore, but I think I'm going to have to go to Kenosha to do it...seems like kings are few and far between south of the boarder from shore...

Slolane

Who's The Masta!?!
Mar 27, 2009
Hoffman Estates
I’ll be doing a lot more fishing this year. Putting racing on the back burner. My
Pops wants to hit Green Bay and Hayward for muskie and walleye and the big waters for Kings. We went to the northern Illinois boat show last weekend and he walked out owning a 2019 Lund 1875 crossover. So now I’m gonna buy a 2019 adventure 1675ss after my wedding in April. I Stocked up on a bunch of Muskie gear over winter and plan to hit it hard along with walleye and northern. I should be on the chain pretty often this year if anyone ever wants to tag along.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
I’ll be doing a lot more fishing this year. Putting racing on the back burner. My
Pops wants to hit Green Bay and Hayward for muskie and walleye and the big waters for Kings. We went to the northern Illinois boat show last weekend and he walked out owning a 2019 Lund 1875 crossover. So now I’m gonna buy a 2019 adventure 1675ss after my wedding in April. I Stocked up on a bunch of Muskie gear over winter and plan to hit it hard along with walleye and northern. I should be on the chain pretty often this year if anyone ever wants to tag along.

:nice:

I’m always up for fishing

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info