Do you sleep too good?

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
For awhile now I've had people tell me I have a thyroid problem due to my sleeping pattern. I wanted the TCG Dr's opinions before I go in. But I'll still cough with my balls in your mouth if needed :s00ls:

I typically hit bed around 930-1030 and I am freaking out like a light until mid night piss or 2, but even after that it's like I hit the pillow and am dead cold out.

It can also be 8pm and I hit the couch with a movie and I'm out in minutes, with minimal signs of being tired. The gf will poke me and I'll wake up and grab something to drink or eat and then pass back out sitting up within minutes....

Other night we sat down to watch something and I don't even remember making it through the opening credits and was out cold.

I'm usually out the door for work around 530-6.

Keep in mind no excersize, poor diet, over weight.

Any thoughts?

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
Sounds like you have OBS or Overactive Bladder Syndrome. I would suggest taking Xeljanz.

I never really thought about it being over-active. If I was getting up 2-3 times to pee, yeah, I'd think it was over-active.

I just assumed that since I wake randomly throughout the night, I just get up and pee because I'm awake and feel the urge.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
Ah ic. The pattern is sometimes skewed due to certain nights dinner is later or actually have activities after. But for most part when it's bed time, I'm out and that's that
Yeah when its time to go to sleep in bed, I am out right away too. Sounds normal and I think you falling asleep on the couch is probably from eating a big dinner and then the show/movie isnt entertaining enough to beat the sleep lol

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I never really thought about it being over-active. If I was getting up 2-3 times to pee, yeah, I'd think it was over-active.

I just assumed that since I wake randomly throughout the night, I just get up and pee because I'm awake and feel the urge.

Lmao I was joking, but there is a term for over active bladders (probably made up by pharmaceutical companies). I think there is even a medication too. Xeljanz is for arthritis

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
99.9999% of endocrinologists are complete morons so maybe check your levels with a normal doc.. Either way you need to track it to hack it.. I have my old fitbit charge HR 2 i'll send you if you want to fuck around without committing to buying one. That will at least show you how much sleep and I think at least take a stab at trying to monitor for REM sleep..

When you wake up, how do you feel?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info