Official 2018-2019 NFL Football Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Can't wait to see who the Vikings starting QB will be seeings how nobody is under contract.... Kirk Cousins is my first choice but if not him then would of course have no issues with having Case Keenum back. Would also be great to strike a deal with one of the 2 injury prone guys Sam Bradford or Teddy B. to get another go for a discounted price/incentives deal either as a backup or to compete for the starting job. Vikings New Offensive Coordinator and QB guru John Defilippo should be able bolster whatever choice/choices at QB he and GM Rick Spielman decide to go with.

Oh and can't count out a trade for Nick Foles either...:rofl:

Would also like for them to and get Josh Sitton in free agency to further improve the O-line and keep him in the NORTH...

And they need to try and do what it takes to keep RB Jet McKinnon from going elsewhere with a incentives deal...

Not worried about the defensive side of the ball other than DT as Tom Johnson and Shamar Stephen could leave in free agency.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Compensatory picks for this years draft have just been released.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180223-171459.jpg
    Screenshot_20180223-171459.jpg
    148.5 KB · Views: 218

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
Can't wait to see who the Vikings starting QB will be seeings how nobody is under contract.... Kirk Cousins is my first choice but if not him then would of course have no issues with having Case Keenum back. Would also be great to strike a deal with one of the 2 injury prone guys Sam Bradford or Teddy B. to get another go for a discounted price/incentives deal either as a backup or to compete for the starting job. Vikings New Offensive Coordinator and QB guru John Defilippo should be able bolster whatever choice/choices at QB he and GM Rick Spielman decide to go with.

Oh and can't count out a trade for Nick Foles either...:rofl:

Would also like for them to and get Josh Sitton in free agency to further improve the O-line and keep him in the NORTH...

And they need to try and do what it takes to keep RB Jet McKinnon from going elsewhere with a incentives deal...

Not worried about the defensive side of the ball other than DT as Tom Johnson and Shamar Stephen could leave in free agency.

Stop the damn merry go round. I dont want Cousins, Or Bridgewater, Or Bradford.

Keep Keenum and pay the players that have contracts due and spend the money elsewhere on the team.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Jaguars have not franchise tagged WR1 Alan Robinson. They have until today at 4 pm Eastern Time. Rumors are flying that Jaguars will keep WR Marquis Lee instead. They don't have the $$ to keep both without serious salary cap problems.

If Robinson hits the market, the Bears are one of the top teams in the hunt. They have the most cap room of the potential suitors (SF is close) and Robinson did tweet a pic of himself in a Cubs jersey. He has connections with Bears S Adrian Amos and Bears RB coach. Signing him would instantly give the Bears a top 10 WR1 (if Robinson is at 100% health as reported. He's one year removed from an ACL injury).

Robinson is worth between $15 mil. - $18 mil. per year.

Rumors say the Bears will be going for two WR free agents. 2nd may be KC WR Albert Wilson. For $25 mil. or so in cap space, Bears could have a WR corps comprised of Robinson, Wilson and Meredith.

Mr. SBF

May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Stop the damn merry go round. I dont want Cousins, Or Bridgewater, Or Bradford.

Keep Keenum and pay the players that have contracts due and spend the money elsewhere on the team.

Keep Keenum if the price is low. I am a Keenum fan and I have no problem with having him back but once it starts creeping up near 20million a year I would rather they go after the better Qb which is Cousin's for something longterm. Kirk has proven himself with throwing for over 4k yards for the last 3 seasons. Pay Kirk 30million No Fucking Way! That isn't going to fly! He will have to take less if he wants to have a chance on a already well built Team so that they can keep the stud players around him on both sides of the ball. Paying anything more than say 22million for him would be a foolish move in my opinion. We'll see how it plays out.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thread Info