Johnsburg
when-youre-watching-the-olympics-like-a-lazy-piece-of-30834397.png

LikeABauce302

TCG Elite Member
Aug 27, 2013
South suburbs
Real Name
Matt
The wife enjoys the olympics so that means I will be watching too. ;)

I donā€™t mind them. I like that an everyday American can live that dream and represents America as well as show off their talent.

Except Hockey and Basketball.

Hockey should be interesting to watch this year. There are no current NHL players playing. There are a small handful of retired NHL players and a lot of minor league players. Russia will have Pavel Datsyuk and Ilya Kovalchuck, so I'm curious to see how they do.

Tight Lines

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 18, 2014
Missouri
Hockey should be interesting to watch this year. There are no current NHL players playing. There are a small handful of retired NHL players and a lot of minor league players. Russia will have Pavel Datsyuk and Ilya Kovalchuck, so I'm curious to see how they do.

Good to hear. The Pros have their league, let the everyday guy play in the Olympics.

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
nip slip in figure skating. img posted in shoutbox.

Going to the shoutbox is dangerous for me at work, so went and looked at some regular videos with it... Took me forever to see it in the replay since she is small chested, but here...

The first video, at the 9 second mark. If you look even closer, you may see it before hand, but the 9 second mark is the best. She makes up for a small bust with nice sized "glass cutters" to take away from her beak.

https://screengrabber.deadspin.com/ice-dancing-favorite-after-nsfw-wardrobe-malfunction-1823125123

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info