Kenosha County
[MENTION=95]Fish[/MENTION] :wavey:

giphy.gif

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Cant see shit captain.

Member when the Queens lost to the Bears and exposed that defense? TCG members.

Good thing we always play each other twice a year... We destroyed your team at our house...:jg:

https://youtu.be/R0MJKn_Wa7g

Bears RB Jordan Howard had a good day against us. We lost by 10 points on the road and the Bears didn't expose us they copied what the Eagles did the week before...:io:

Just think had the Bears lost that game you guy's might not of had to waste 18 million on Glennon and then a month later look even stupider by giving up 3 picks to move up that one spot for a guy that other teams were not even going to take that high up in the draft in QB Mitch Trubisky...:iorofl:

Bear_Dumpster_Fire.gif

DA BEARS UPCOMING SEASON WILL BE A REPEAT OF THE LAST FEW YEARS... A DUMPSTER FIRE!

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I love the more creative celebrations and I'm glad they're back but the NFL should really do something about the turds that celebrate after making a routine play or when the guy they're covering drops a pass, or when they somehow break up a pass but the whole world (including them) knows they got away with blatant PI, or when you stop a guy nine yards down the field on 2nd and 10 and the only reason they got nine was because you missed your assignment at the line of scrimmage, or when you're Eric Ebron and you actually didn't drop the ball, or when you're down by 40 and you finally get a sack against the other team's scrubs.... Tired of so many of these players celebrating mediocrity, it's so common in the NFL now. I guess it's like that in NCAAF too. I don't seem to remember it being like this not so long ago...

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
I love the more creative celebrations and I'm glad they're back but the NFL should really do something about the turds that celebrate after making a routine play or when the guy they're covering drops a pass, or when they somehow break up a pass but the whole world (including them) knows they got away with blatant PI, or when you stop a guy nine yards down the field on 2nd and 10 and the only reason they got nine was because you missed your assignment at the line of scrimmage, or when you're Eric Ebron and you actually didn't drop the ball, or when you're down by 40 and you finally get a sack against the other team's scrubs.... Tired of so many of these players celebrating mediocrity, it's so common in the NFL now. I guess it's like that in NCAAF too. I don't seem to remember it being like this not so long ago...

Or when you feel the need to celebrate EVERY first down? Teams get between 15-25 a game it isn't worth celebrating.

Mr. SBF

Keeping it Real with Ford Power!!!
May 12, 2015
Kenosha County
Vikings #1 pick last year Laquon Treadwell has made lots of progress and is working as team's No. 3 WR in OTAs behind Adam Thieland and Stefon Diggs. Plus we have Michael Floyd who's looking pretty good but is still learning the playbook. He will be in the mix for sure for top Wr spot's.:fy:

Coach Mike Zimmer back at OTA's cleared from his short time off from his 8th eye surgery.:jg:

Last week also released WR Mitch Mathews to be able to sign Tommy Armstrong, he was the QB for Nebraska and we signed him as a saftey...

Smokinhot

3-man rules!!!!
Jul 4, 2007
Lansing, IL
Real Name
IM me if you wanna know more ;)
Vikings #1 pick last year Laquon Treadwell has made lots of progress and is working as team's No. 3 WR in OTAs behind Adam Thieland and Stefon Diggs. Plus we have Michael Floyd who's looking pretty good but is still learning the playbook. He will be in the mix for sure for top Wr spot's.:fy:

Coach Mike Zimmer back at OTA's cleared from his short time off from his 8th eye surgery.:jg:

Last week also released WR Mitch Mathews to be able to sign Tommy Armstrong, he was the QB for Nebraska and we signed him as a saftey...
I still think it's awesome that Laquan Treadwell came from my High School.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Ha Ha at the Cowboys who released Lucky Whitehead after he was supposedly implicated in a shoplifting incident. Turns out he was 1,000 miles away from the crime when it happened. Jets grabbed Whitehead from waivers.

Cowboys are having multiple issues with players. Are they the 'Boys or the Raiders? America's team? I don't think so.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Alshon Jeffery already sitting out practices for the Eagles.

Eagles wide receiver Alshon Jeffery was sidelined for the second consecutive practice on Wednesday, two days after suffering what appeared to be. minor injury, Matt Lombardo of NJ Advance Media reports.

Eagles' Alshon Jeffery misses second practice with shoulder injury

To be fair, so is Marcus Wheaton with the Bears but Wheaton just had his appendix removed.

ragingclue

What's a "Super Bowl"?
TCG Premium
Dec 19, 2013
I can't wait until the season starts, maybe then we can stop hearing about Kaep and the egregious injustice that is him not getting signed....

That Lucky Whitehead shit was funny, Dallas fucked up there IMO. It's funny considering some of the guys they have kept on the roster in the past....

Can't wait until the season starts, I might actually head up to Ford Field a few times this year. The Tigers and Wings have made the past few months shitty as hell as far as following sports.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info