Niche score of 2,363

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004

Mike K

TCG Elite Member
Apr 11, 2008
A bunch of predominantly young, drunk people in one place... The only surprise here is that there aren't more public blowjobs being given. If I was a team owner I'd be putting in private BJ rooms, kind of like they have those family restrooms. $50 to gain entry.

I'd have totally paid that back in the day. It would have been way better than that time I was kicked out of both the men's AND women's bathrooms with my girlfriend. I mean not that that happened but if it did... Totally would rather pay $50 for the the NFL sanctioned Bone Zone.

bmoore04

TCG Elite Member
Jul 30, 2010
Winfield IL
A bunch of predominantly young, drunk people in one place... The only surprise here is that there aren't more public blowjobs being given. If I was a team owner I'd be putting in private BJ rooms, kind of like they have those family restrooms. $50 to gain entry.

I'd have totally paid that back in the day. It would have been way better than that time I was kicked out of both the men's AND women's bathrooms with my girlfriend. I mean not that that happened but if it did... Totally would rather pay $50 for the the NFL sanctioned Bone Zone.

Bills Fans Already in Mid-Season Form

Doesn't sound like Bills fans are willing to pay.

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida

Mike, the prostitutes would have a killer business on Sundays if there were blowjob boxes in the stadiums. For the price of a cheap seat ticket they would have thousands of drunk guys with money, a safe location and probably a time limit to make it easy to price the gig.

I do like the thought of GFs giving BJs in blowjob boxes. That's thinking outside the box. Inside the box.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info