Euro 2016

123bobby123

Regular
Jun 28, 2016
I'm following it. I'm not from Europe but I'm Swiss, German, and Irish so I always cheer for them as well as the USA obviously in international competition.

Seeing England lose to Iceland was great. I listen to a lot of talk sport and they over rate themselves so much every tournament. Lol

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
ITA v GER is going to be THE game. And seeing England fall to Iceland immediately after the BREXIT vote was like icing on the cake. It was worth it just to hear the announcer going completely out of his skull when Iceland score.
Amazing that Wales is in the mix.

I'd like to see Germany win but I can bet some money on Italy.

Can't wait for my countrymen to take on Ronaldo tomorrow, if Pol wins that's gonna be as big of an upset as Iceland-England.

123bobby123

Regular
Jun 28, 2016
I'd like to see Germany win but I can bet some money on Italy.

Can't wait for my countrymen to take on Ronaldo tomorrow, if Pol wins that's gonna be as big of an upset as Iceland-England.

No way as big of an upset. Would it even be an upset? Portugal is a one man team. I would say that portugal and poland are pretty even. Regardless it will be fun.

m_dogg

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Oct 23, 2008
691593_cristiano-ronaldo-crying.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info