3 day military diet

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You can't lose 10lbs in 3 days. Losing weight is a lifestyle change, something you must continue to do for the rest of your life, otherwise you're just going to go back to the way you were after you're done starving yourself.

For people that always want to do it, but never do, I always suggest joining weight watchers and following their program. Again, it's an entire lifestyle change, it's not some chick diet where you're eating salad all day long and running 10miles a day until you're skinny.

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin
You can't lose 10lbs in 3 days. Losing weight is a lifestyle change, something you must continue to do for the rest of your life, otherwise you're just going to go back to the way you were after you're done starving yourself.

For people that always want to do it, but never do, I always suggest joining weight watchers and following their program. Again, it's an entire lifestyle change, it's not some chick diet where you're eating salad all day long and running 10miles a day until you're skinny.

you of all should know that racing a car all day you will literally lose 10lbs of water weight :s00ls:

Bruce Jibboo

TCG Elite Member
Apr 18, 2008
Elgin

WW is actually working pretty well for the special lady friend, never bought into it but seems to work for many.

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
I can be +/-15lbs over the course of 2 days, my body is a piece of shit. I've contacted BBB for something better, but they have not assisted me at all.

Eat foods with less sodium? Nah, F-that.
Stop drinking so much beer? Nah, F-that.
Just deal with the your shitty body and bang mediocre looking girls at best? Deal. :fy:

That's my way of looking at it. :dunno:

10sec

TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Not really, but if you do it, you have to do it. You'll have to cook your own meals using their recipes (they're really good IMO) and you'll have to keep track of the food you eat using their point system as well. Weight watchers isn't a diet either, it's a lifestyle change to eat healthier food whilst also taking the proper portions. People lose weight because they're eating less food and the quality of food they eat is likely much better than what they were eating before.

There's a bunch of apps that help you track your food using bar codes and whatnot, so that's easy. For on the go foods they have tons of suggestions. They have extra points you earn for extra activity that you can use to eat more food. It's pretty cool, I suggest it to everyone.

vega406

May 26, 2016
NW IN
I did a 30 days cleanse/diet, Isagenix. I went from 173 to 155 in the 30 days. I definitely became much leaner, but it was rough. From there I slowly tried to bring my weight up the correct way.

My boss did this 30 day program because he was just turning 40 and wanted to lock in a good life insurance rate. He started off a little on the high side for his health stats, but after the cleanse, all his stats were very low and he locked in the best rate he could.

So, as long as you continue to eat better and exercise, it's a good way to jump start being healthier or else like was said above, you'll just undue what you've already done.

daturbosix

HNIC @ GoodFellas Garage
TCG Sponsor
Mar 2, 2008
Aurora
Real Name
Jeff
I can be +/-15lbs over the course of 2 days, my body is a piece of shit. I've contacted BBB for something better, but they have not assisted me at all.

Eat foods with less sodium? Nah, F-that.
Stop drinking so much beer? Nah, F-that.
Just deal with the your shitty body and bang mediocre looking girls at best? Deal. :fy:

That's my way of looking at it. :dunno:
i never knew we were so much alike!
like, in so many ways.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
cleanses and 30 day diet crap are a sham. You're losing so much weight because it's an extreme reduction in caloric intake. Great, you lost 10lbs and your cleanse is over, now what? you put the weight right back on and wasted your money because you went back how you used to eat.

key to losing or gaining and maintaining are making small changes and consistency. Anyone can crash diet 10lbs off. Now keep it of and make it sustainable.

vega406

May 26, 2016
NW IN
It was likely mostly water weight as that's pretty much all a "cleanse" does.

I used to wrestle and did some Jiu Jitsu tournaments, I know how to cut water weight quickly! The cleanse emphasized drinking lots of water, it was just a huge caloric deficit that took the weight down. Now, like has been said, if you get off the diet, buy a large pizza and lots of beer, don't expect to keep it off. I used it to give me a good base to work off of. I was at ~12% body fat after my cleanse and was definitely much leaner.

I'm not saying this is for all people, but it can be beneficial if used in the right way. Now shut up and let me eat my dozen doughnuts ;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info