Will Smith (NFL) Shot and Killed After Car Crash

P40E

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Nov 4, 2012
Very weird back story to all of this .

It initially comes off as the guy tried to flex his muscles and got shot for it .

But the back story makes it seem almost pre mediated . Not just coincidence that the two individuals encountered one another in a road rage incident .

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Here's the weird part.

The suspect charged with fatally shooting New Orleans Saints defensive end Will Smith once sued a retired police officer, who had dinner with Smith shortly before he was shot Saturday night, authorities said.

The officer, retired Capt. William Ceravolo, was not on the scene of the crash, and police are investigating whether Smith's dinner companion played a part in the motive for the shooting, but investigators "don't have any info that links the incidents at this time," New Orleans police spokesman Tyler A. Gamble told NBC News.

Cardell Hayes, 28, who was charged Sunday with killing Smith, settled the federal lawsuit in 2011 with New Orleans, Ceravolo and several other police officers after they shot and killed his father in 2005, Gamble said.

Slain Saints Player Will Smith Had Dinner With Cop Sued by His Alleged Killer - NBC News

Shooter:

cardell_hayes_c0c2c917dd69eee3fd6893569e3ffd91.nbcnews-ux-2880-1000.jpg

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Tyrann Mathieu, Arizona Cardinals Safety, says he knows the shooter.

Tyrann Mathieu āœ” ā€Ž@Mathieu_Era
I know that dude, he been a hating ass coward.... Never knew he'd grow up to be a killer tho.... May you get what you deserve coward

Gotta say it...

Black Lives Matter is out protesting this death. No, wait. They're not. Shooter was not a white cop.

A lot of people are asking why no protest or even a comment from Black Lives Matter?

https://twitter.com/search?q=#blacklivesmatter #willsmith&src=rela

Tyrann Mathieu gets my respect for his comment.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info