Super Bowl 50 Poll

Who Wins Super Bowl 50

• Denver Broncos

Votes: 13 35.1%
  • Carolina Panthers

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • I don't really care. I watch it for the commercials.

Votes: 9 24.3%

• Total voters

Omicron

From Russia With Love
TCG Premium
Jan 13, 2013
McHenry
As a diehard Manning fan and Indy native I'm rooting hard for Denver. I've rooted for the records, cried at the the pain, been burned by the bad luck, reveled in the victories, and enjoyed his resurgence.

A well played game with him gutting out a tough drive or two, maybe the winning drive would be the storybook ending I always hoped for him. It's not often the great ones go out a winner.

Alas I fear the Broncos are running into a buzz saw in the Panthers, a team they may struggle to hold back. We'll see on Sunday.

Either way it's been a fun ride

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
If the Denver defense plays as hard as they did vs the Patriots it is going to be a very close battle.

I honestly want Denver to win. Not only because Peyton would go out a champ, but because I like the rest of the country is sick of he Panthers and their unsportsmanlike celebrating and jackassery

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
If the Denver defense plays as hard as they did vs the Patriots it is going to be a very close battle.

I honestly want Denver to win. Not only because Peyton would go out a champ, but because I like the rest of the country is sick of he Panthers and their unsportsmanlike celebrating and jackassery

Everyone does it. Seriously. If they were the Bears, no fucks would be given.

Thread Info