Probiotic supplement...

dberz94

Professional Slacker
Feb 14, 2015
Culterelle works. I noticed a difference when taking it before really greasy meals (like Portillos) or anything like that. Don't know if it can do anything really recognizable other than helping digest meals.

Don't stop taking vitamins all at once for probiotics, theres not really anything beneficial to it besides digestive health. Plus your body could shutdown if you have been taking vitamins for a long time and suddenly attempt to start something new.

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
HVAC Guy
Aug 28, 2007
Homer Glen
not worth your time or money. supplementation doesnt fix anything if you aren't diligent with diet in the first place. its that extra 5%

i think multivitamins are a sham in most cases as well. Only certain forms of things are bioavailable for your body to absorb, and they're all expensive. There are a handful of multis available that have the proper dosages of what you need, not just a trace amount so they can slap it on the label.

but, try it out. if it makes you feel better or whatever you're after, then stick with it. The above is my general opinion. Nutrition through diet trumps any supplementation.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info