Now It's Clear Why The Bears Fired Jeremiah Ratliff

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Holy S**t. Ratliff went psycho at the training facility.

Redzone:

Chicago Bears lineman Jeremiah Ratliff went berserk the day before he was cut from the team -- saying, "I am the devil" and telling staffers he wanted their kids to die, TMZ reports. This according to the police report.

According to the report, Ratliff walked into the Bears facility on October 21st claiming he needed to get his stuff and told someone, "He felt like killing everybody in the building."

Cops say he gathered his belongings and left the property without further incident ... only to return later that day.

According to the report, Ratliff told someone, "I am the devil" and "he wished staff member's children would die."

One Bears official told police they had concern for the safety of Bears staffers -- and warned cops they believed Ratliff owns multiple firearms.

Bears officials told cops that Ratliff was not allowed back on the property and asked for a police presence until the staff left.

01GTvert

TCG Elite Member
Jan 30, 2006
Because super star......

they were probably too busy shitting themselves. Dude's a defensive tackle in the NFL for christ sakes. He's big, strong and has a bad attitude.

With all the drugs those guys are on they're ticking time bombs. Remember Alonzo Spellman...same type of situation. Howie Long said he used to get up in the middle of the night and run around his neighborhood throwing garbage cans and kicking peoples dogs. Romanowski was another completely unhinged psycho during his playing days.

Either way they should have arrested him just for making the threats. He probably needs to be committed for a bit like they did to Spellman.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info