NCAA hockey coming to Chicago!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Nowheresville North Dakota
College Hockey News: 2017 NCAA Regional Sites Unveiled

Kick ass close to me for once! Cool to see somewhere close get it besides Minneapolis.

NCAA D1 hockey is always a good time!

Cant wait for the 3rd NCHC season to start!

NCHC = No Cupcake Hockey Conference!

Been saying it since day 1 and last season NCHC sent 75% of its teams to the big show at the end of the season.

PS screw the Big10 conference and the Gophers...... LOL!!!

Sioux forever!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
Big10 conference is a joke because of scheduling! They got their asses handed to them in the pairwise last year because they are already a small conference and don't play many non conference games.

The NCHC on the other hand plays a lot on non conference games and sent 75% of the NCHC to the NCAA dance.

X2 on the Michigan thing Im all for anyone putting a beating on the Gophers and Wisconsin.

The Big10 wont do much better this year when most of the games are scheduled beating up on teams within the BigJoke errr I mean Big10.

NCHC= NoCupcakeHockeyConference!!!!

University of North Dakota
St. Cloud
Minnesota Duluth
Colorado College
Denver
Miami Ohio
Nebraska Omaha
Western Michigan

Also screw the Gophers again because them pussies refuse to schedule games against UND unless they happen to run into each other in the playoffs.

That used to be one of the biggest matchups in all of D1 hockey when both were in the old WCHA.

I got a sneaky feeling Arizona that is playing all exhibition games this year will join the NCHC as its the farthest West conference and I got a feeling Oregon will be the next school to produce a D1 program.

All Oregon has to do is pick up the phone and be like "Hey Nike come build us an arena!

I'd certainly welcome Arizona and possible Oregon and maybe even Notre Dame. Rumors are Notre Dame was pretty pissed they didn't switch to NCHC when the conference was formed.

This will be season 3 for the NCHC!

Rent Free

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2015
College Hockey News: 2015 Top Recruiting Classes

Ok I was freaking out after Zane McIntyre bailed and signed with the Bruins......

But this makes me a little more at ease. UND has a stud coming it named Matej Tomek as a freshman goalie and likely the starter for the season. Check out this kids stats in the article^^!!

Ohh also UND swiped a recruit from Wisconsin, Suck it Badgers :rofl:

Brock Boeser 1st round draft pick by Vancouver.

Also 2 more top freshman coming in,

Chris Wilkie drafted by Florida.

Shane Gersich drafted by Capitals.

UND has a monster freshman class and an assistant coach taking over as head coach in Brad Berry taking over for Dave Hakstol who is now the head coach of the Flyers!

New headcoach, new players same tradition!

Sioux FOREVER!

UND Hockey = Religion = Dynasty College Program!

Few around the Chicago area might recognize the Toews name :rofl: take a guess where he came from...... Yup UND, for that watching him play at UND makes me a default Blackhawks fan too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info