Draft Kings

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
I'm creating this thread for two reasons.

1. If anyone has thought about joining draft kings but hasn't here is your chance to get a free entry into the NFL millionaire maker for free. (20$ value) Use the link below and deposit at least 5$ and we both get a free entry.

https://www.draftkings.com/r/Chicago110

2. Calling all draft kings users to possibly get some weekly contests going or head to head. LMK

Bye

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
CBS is pushing the site hard. I think Draft Kings is dumping a LOT of money into publicizing the site.

Reminds me of the poker sites before the government shut them down. My advice is to pull out everything you win and just leave enough to play. That way, if the site suddenly disappears, your money won't go with it. When the big three poker sites were shut down in 2011, Absolute Poker disappeared with all the funds. Poker Stars (where I played) paid me and everyone off immediately. Full Tilt held the money for two years and finally paid off after Poker Stars bought them and settled with the Feds. Some guys lost 5 or 6 figures or had their money tied up with no guarantee they would ever see it again.

It's tempting to dump $200 into it and take their $200 sign up bonus. I haven't read the fine print yet. If it's like the poker sites, you had to play for a long time to get the entire $200.

Most people will lose. A few will win. The site will take a cut for every match. They will be the big winners.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Draft Kings obviously takes their cut. The sign up bonus is how you mentioned which confuses people who don't read the fine print. I win, I lose, but it's still fun to play every once in a while. I did some head to head with my cousin a lot last year for football. Did pretty good in basketball contests I joined. I hope one day I'll get lucky and place in the top 5, odds are better than the lottery. Lol. I usually play the 3-5 $ contests which pay out good but with way more contestants. The more knowledge in sports the better. A lot has to do with luck as well.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info