Patrick Kane - Subject of a Police Investigation

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich
CHICAGO (CBS) — Blackhawks star Patrick Kane reportedly is the subject of an investigation in his hometown of Hamburg, New York.

Early Thursday, the Buffalo News reported that Hamburg police had opened up a probe on Kane but forbid officers from publicly discussing the investigation.

Further details of the incident under investigation weren’t immediately available, but no charges have been filed. It’s unclear if police have questioned Kane, who has a home in Hamburg.

An NHL spokesman said the league is aware of a police investigation involving Kane, and is monitoring developments.

Buffalo News crime reporter Lou Michel said police in Hamburg have been “extremely tight-lipped” about the investigation.

“They want to do a fair investigation,” he said. “In fact, they won’t even confirm that it is an investigation of Patrick Kane.”

Kane’s attorney told CBS 2’s Pam Zekman that he doesn’t comment on work involving his client.

Kane, 26, is a native of Buffalo, and he was arrested there in 2009 for allegedly assaulting a cab driver. He pleaded guilty to disorderly conduct.

Kane’s been in the spotlight since Chicago selected him with the first overall pick in the 2007 draft. Since then, he’s been part of a Blackhawks core that has led the team to three Stanley Cups in the past six seasons. He had 64 points (27 goals, 37 assists) in 61 regular-season games in 2014-’15 and recorded 23 points (11 goals, 12 assists) in 23 postseason games.

This is developing, so check back for more details later.

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Blackhawks Star Patrick Kane -- Reports: Rape Investigation Launched | TMZ.com

Rape?

Chicago Blackhawks superstar Patrick Kane is the subject of a police probe after an alleged bar incident involving another woman -- and there are reports it's a rape investigation.
The alleged incident went down at a bar in the upstate NY town of Hamburg ... just outside Buffalo. Kane is from the area and stays there in the off-season.
So far cops are keeping tight-lipped about the investigation ... which was first reported by the Buffalo News. It's unclear when this went down, but sources tell us Kane is known to frequent a few bars in the small town during the summer months.
Kane was arrested in 2009 for assaulting a Buffalo taxi driver over 20 cents. He pleaded guilty, and got off with an apology to the cabbie.
He helped the 'Hawks win the Stanley Cup this year, and also in 2010 and 2013.

Read more: http://www.tmz.com/2015/08/06/patrick-kane-rape-investigation-nhl-chicago-blackhawks/#ixzz3i3I5nJb2

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
TCG Premium
Jun 28, 2007
FL
I'm also of the mind that this guy does not need to rape anyone. I'm not saying he's innocent, but it seems like someone may be trying to get some money out of him. But I wouldn't doubt that some highly paid athlete is completely beyond raping someone.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info