Picked up a new bike today

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Bicycle that is, I bought a Walmart bike last year to see if I would enjoy riding and it, And I did I put around 300 miles on it in the last couple months of warm weather, but it just wasn't cutting it anymore, it didn't fit me right and it finally broke yesterday, the shifter snapped and it was stuck in high gear when I down shifted the front sprocket it threw the chain, I got it back together and limped the last 5 mines in high gear, anyway here is my new ride

ktraver97ss

I say what everyone thinks
Aug 29, 2007
Roselle, IL
Good shit man, I just picked up a used Schwinn Moab to see of I was going to use it enough. Been doing like 5 miles about 3 days a week before work. Today I actually rode from my house in Roselle to Lifetime in Bloomingdale to lift, and then straight to work in Glendale heights. 6.3 miles and took about 30 minutes for both legs on the bike. Going to try to do this at least 3-4 days a week as long as its not pouring.

You use an app? I have been using the Runtastic Mountain Bike app, pretty cool, tracks time, speed, distance, elevation, calories, etc and has a little map to show your path.

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
ive been using map my ride probably about the same deal, i have a ride i normally do its around 17 miles but ive been wanting to expand that, but at the same time I didnt trust my bike enough to get that far from home on it lol, I ride 60ish miles a week hopefully this bike helps me venture out further id like to up my normal rides to around 25 miles

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info