Stanley Cup

Turk

Lt. Ron "Slider" Kerner
TCG Premium
Jan 21, 2008
How/why is this a thing that Blackhawks fans are bitching about? Are you guys serious? Can you not see it from their perspective? Teams do this all the time in sports. You want good seats at a popular white sox game? Get season tickets. You want world series tickets? Get season tickets.

Gone_2022

TCG Elite Member
Sep 4, 2013
I think their reasoning is this.........

While I was watching game 7 on Saturday it seemed like it was a home game for the Hawks. When they scored the stadium went wild. When they reviewed that goal pushed in by the skate I expected Booing..... instead people cheered and stood up. I dont think they want that to happen because their players need all the support they can get

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
alot of "national" teams have national exposure.

Look at the Cubs, any "road" game, you see plenty of Cubs apparel being worn by fans.

This is why they say teams " travel well." If a fan base is willing to spend the $ on a ticket + air fare etc, then why not let them spend their $ in your building ?

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
How/why is this a thing that Blackhawks fans are bitching about? Are you guys serious? Can you not see it from their perspective? Teams do this all the time in sports. You want good seats at a popular white sox game? Get season tickets. You want world series tickets? Get season tickets.

so someone should buy season tix at every arena in the eastern conference because they may play the hawks in the cup final ?

c'mon dude

they probably wouldnt sell season tix to someone with an IL / chicago address anyways

raresvt

TCG Elite Member
Sep 14, 2007

I see it from their perspective, but in all fairness to block ticket sales because your not from that state is ridiculous. So only fans from the teams home state can purchase tickets... Get real

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info