Si Oh Em Pee Tee Oh En
1450318_10200761017333856_815264269_n.jpg

Wow, looks like he took a beating...

utryd2

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 3, 2009
North Aurora
Gsp won cause he controlled it to a decision. Sure he took all those strikes going for them take downs but he controlled the situation more then his opponent.

Where did he ever have control? He was always back to the cage, back on the ground, and getting a beat down on his feet so he would go for a takedown and get beat some more. He was rubber legged a few times, dropped a few times, was taken down multiple times etc. The only thing gsp did was land soft ass punches, and had several kicks checked. He was always on the defensive with the strikes, and did in the first round was controlling center until he got rocked. Then it was over for him.

DynaSlim

TCG Elite Member
Aug 13, 2012
Plainfield
He had control cause he was the champ. Hendricks needed to prove something here and he didn't then he just coasted through R5 not making and advantage. It's like home field advantage. The champ always gets the favorite. I watched it and wasn't impressed but still it's the way it has always been.

If your champ all you need to do it get the points and stay alive your opponent needs to do something impressing.

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
He had control cause he was the champ. Hendricks needed to prove something here and he didn't then he just coasted through R5 not making and advantage. It's like home field advantage. The champ always gets the favorite. I watched it and wasn't impressed but still it's the way it has always been.

If your champ all you need to do it get the points and stay alive your opponent needs to do something impressing.

Even though Dana White thought the fight should have went easily to Hendricks?? :rofl: I forgot you are the MMA guru lol. I train affliction bro , how bout you? Your theory only makes since in a somewhat close fight, which this was NOT.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info