My Lightning vs. Audi R8

buckleupkiddies

Regular
Sep 21, 2008
I raced him from a dead stop and a roll. I took him by maybe 1 to 2 cars up to 60ish from a stop (15" mickey thompsons are awesome!). I tried taking a video of it but I didnt change my phone to video mode. We then raced from a 50 roll up to 70ish and I went when he floored it. I did get video of that. Not bad for a street tune.
2010-03-25180539.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BUka93ab-Pk

buckleupkiddies

Regular
Sep 21, 2008
well the lil video is not very impressive.....Not like you pulled him or drove around him.....You should of stayed in but then I think it would of showed him pulling you.....after 80-90mph the L's fall on thier face....

I know its not impressive. He left off first cause we were coming up on traffic. I know he would have started to walk away from me after 3rd gear.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
well the lil video is not very impressive.....Not like you pulled him or drove around him.....You should of stayed in but then I think it would of showed him pulling you.....after 80-90mph the L's fall on thier face....

:picard:

give credit where credit is due.

a pickup truck giving a supercar a run for its money is pretty damn impressive.

Riski

Suck my balls!
Jun 23, 2009
North Aurora
Not saying it was shitty but not very WOW to ME......His L has some work done to it, and L's are pretty tough stock.....I had a 03 that I got CHEAP that had roof damage and was gonna make it a vert back in NC, but instead parted it out and moved up here to IL, where Tom had a 01 L w/ every bolt on before he got the ZO6 and it ran dead nuts with the stock Z when we took them home......

The Audi would of beat him....was it cool the guy played yes, most dont do nothing but the speed limit....

by the way, want some 03 lightning wheels w/ Toyo tires on them w/ new thread?

buckleupkiddies

Regular
Sep 21, 2008
Not saying it was shitty but not very WOW to ME......His L has some work done to it, and L's are pretty tough stock.....I had a 03 that I got CHEAP that had roof damage and was gonna make it a vert back in NC, but instead parted it out and moved up here to IL, where Tom had a 01 L w/ every bolt on before he got the ZO6 and it ran dead nuts with the stock Z when we took them home......

The Audi would of beat him....was it cool the guy played yes, most dont do nothing but the speed limit....

by the way, want some 03 lightning wheels w/ Toyo tires on them w/ new thread?

Nah I have some 01-02 rims that I still need to powdercoat....How much are you looking to get for the rims and tires? I can talk to a couple lightning buddies and post up on a couple boards for you, if you want.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info